Bali Zoo - Elephant Mud Fun ( Morning Session 1)
You’ll learn interesting facts such as, it is very common to find elephants basking in mud during the summer months because their high body temperature generates a great deal of metabolic heat. And with no sweat glandsto relieve their internal thermometers they rely on mud to stay cool and protect themselves from the heat of the sun because even though their hide looks tough, elephants can actually get sunburned.
Activity Program Inclusions:
- Hotel Return Transfers
- Welcome Tea or Coffee and Snack
- Mud Fun Activity with Elephants
- Feeding the Elephants
- Zoo Admission
TERM AND CONDITIONS:
1. Operation Hours & General Info:
- Bali Zoo is open daily from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, last check in at 5:00 PM, except on Nyepi Day(silence day)
- All rates are inclusive of all taxes and duties
- Lunch will be served from 12.00 PM – 14.00 PM
- Children 2 – 12 years old, infant under 2 years old is free
- Shows and schedule is subject to change without prior notice due weather conditions
2. Cancelation policy:
Reservation cancelled less than 24 hours prior to arrival are charged 60% from rate
Children Policy :
For safety reasons minimum height requirement for children is 120 cm.
and will be charged adult price. Children under 120 cm are not allowed to enter mud fun area.
If booking exceeds 20 people buffet lunch will alternatively be served.
Bali Zoo does not provide babysitting services. Parents are responsible for their own kids who are left behind at the restaurant during the program
What to bring :
(Bathing suit; sunscreen; insect repellent; walking shoes / sandals; change of clothes)
Elephant Mud Fun is closed every 28th of the month for regular pool maintenance and replacements of new mud.